Act Public Welfare Foundation (referred to as apwf, us or we) is Registered NGO in Hyderabad Telanganan (Registration No. 25/2021 | Niti Aayog ID: TS/2021/0281903 | NGO ID TG/00023761). We operate the website www.apwf.org.in (the Website). These are the Terms and Conditions which govern each use you make of the donation payment services provided through the Website.
These Terms and Conditions apply separately to each single donation that you make. Except as provided for in section 6, ‘Monthly Donations’, and unless specified by you, they do not form a contract allowing for future or successive transactions to be set up By confirming on the Website that you wish to make a donation you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions for that donation.
- The donation services: We will use your donation at our discretion but within our stated charitable objectives. All payments through the Website are to be made by payment Credit/Debit Card, UPI, Netbanking or Mobile Wallets.Once you confirm to us through the Website that you wish to proceed with your donation your transaction will be processed through our payment services provider, PayU. By confirming that you wish to proceed with your donation you authorize PayU to request funds from your credit, debit card provider.
- Gift aid: When you donate to us through our Website and confirm that you are a Indian taxpayer in accordance with the requirements of the Gift Aid scheme as they apply from time to time, we can reclaim Gift Aid. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether you qualify for Gift Aid entitlement. If you have any doubts about your entitlement for Gift Aid we recommend you consult your own advisors or Chartered Accountant about any accounting, taxation or financial consequences of making a donation that may affect you.
- Unauthorised card use: If you become aware of fraudulent use of your card, or if it is lost or stolen, you must notify your card provider.
- Refund policy: If you make an error in your donation please contact us either by email at email@example.com, by phone at + 91 (40) 2955 7904 or by post at Act Public Welfare Foundation, 302, 3rd Floor, Abbasi Tower, Erra Manzil, Hyderabad 500082 within 14 days and a full refund will be made to you.
- Monthly donations: These Donation Payment Terms and Conditions will only apply to successive donations made through the Website where you have set up a monthly donation. When you set up a regular donation you will be scheduling a series of donations to be made on the day of the month that you choose until further notice. You agree that these Terms and Conditions will apply to each of the donations in that series.By confirming that you wish to proceed with a monthly donation you authorize our payment service provider PayU to request funds from your credit or debit card on the day of each month that you set. To cancel your regular donations please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall APWF, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
- Disclaimer: Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance. APWF its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
- Changes: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
- General: These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Hyderabad, Telangana, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.